In March 2023, several French students will arrive in Tulsa as part of the Edison-Amiens-Luzarches student exchange program. This is the first opportunity many of them have had to travel since 2019!
With so many French students coming to Tulsa, we want to help provide an incredible experience. You can help!
The student exchange needs support for the transportation costs of exploring Tulsa and nearby landmarks.
3 Ways to Support the Student Exchange
Here are three easy ways to get involved:
1. Make a donation of any amount to the Student Exchange Program.
You can donate any amount securely and quickly via the Donate page or by clicking the button below. Select “Student Exchange” and enter the amount you wish to donate.
A donation of any amount will help cover the transportation costs for the French students as they explore Tulsa.
2. Sponsor the transportation costs for one student for $50.
With nearly 30 French students coming to Tulsa, the transportation cost breakdown per student is around $50. You can make a huge impact simply by supporting the costs for one student!
To support the transportation costs for 1 student, simply visit our Donate page, click the “Student Exchange” button, and enter $50 as your donation amount.
3. Sponsor the transportation costs for one of the trips.
The Student Exchange group will be taking four trips, and they could use our support to cover the costs! Consider sponsoring one of the trips to help the French students experience our city.
- $430: Route 66, Tulsa landmarks, the Blue Whale, downtown Claremore, Chelsea Totum Poles
- $480: Pawhuska/Osage Nation and Woolaroc
- $270: Guthrie Green, Greenwood, Woody Guthrie Museum
- $250: City Council and local museum
We look forward to partnering with you in supporting this incredible opportunity for French students to learn about Tulsa’s rich history.