At 7:30 p.m. on December 10, following La Fête de Noël, join us for a delectable three-course, prix-fixe dinner at Vine on Brookside (ol’Vine Fresh Grill).
At dinner, you will enjoy tasty food, live French music, and hand-selected wine. Space is limited, so reserve your spot by emailing Nan Melton at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Le Dîner de Noël Food Options
Alliance Française de Tulsa members can select from three different price points determined by the entree. The three-course meal includes a choice of salad, entree, and dessert. (Please note: prices below do not include tax or gratuity.)
Choice of salad (choose one)
- House side salad (mixed greens, tomatoes, white cheddar cheese, cucumber, red onion, with dressing choice)
- Wood-grilled Caesar salad (Grilled little gem romaine, black garlic Caesar dressing and parmesan reggiano)
Choice of plat principal (choose one entree)
- 6 oz filet, mashed potatoes, asparagus ($50)
- Wood-fired salmon with seasonal risotto and sautéed vegetables ($41)
- Chicken piccata – Panko crusted chicken breast, spinach, asparagus, artichokes, tomatoes, capers, lemon white wine cream sauce and on angel hair ($31)
Choice of dessert
- Crème brûlée
Le Dîner de Noël Drink Options
AF Members can receive two free glasses of wine. If you would like to purchase additional glasses of wine, you can pay $11 per glass below. And don’t forget to RSVP.
Not a member of Alliance Française de Tulsa? Join today to receive all membership perks, including two free glasses of wine at Dîner de Noël. Click below to become a member.
Le Dîner de Noël Event Details
When: Saturday, December 10, 2022, at 7:30 p.m.
Where: ol’Vine Fresh Grill on Brookside (3523 S Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK 74105)
Cost for AF Members:
- $31-$50 Three-Course Dinner (RSVP Required)
- Two free drink tickets + $11 per additional glass of wine