Comment ça va ? To pass the time and to spark some fun ideas, we’d love to receive a quick note from you if you have found yourself doing one or more of the following since the month of March. Have you…1) attended a webinar; 2) attended a Zoom meeting; 3) enjoyed a film; 4) created a music playlist; 5) played a favorite game; 6) completed a home improvement project; 7) set an exercise regime; 8) cooked a new recipe; 9) completed your online Census survey; 10) started a quarantine reading list; 11) sampled a digital magazine; 12) All of the above?
Covid-19 social-distancing and isolation has certainly increased our worldwide interest in clicking on links to discover news updates, trends, free stuff or good deals! Sharing a compilation of interesting francophile sites seems like a service we can offer to readers for this month of April, 2020. Of course, it is a meager sampling of the vast resources available to us through the worldwide web, but it doesn’t lessen our gratitude to the many friends and partners of our organization who have offered special invitations to our followers.
Suivez-nous and click to read any of the topics below that might interest you:
- Sing along with this silly Yann Lambiel “Reste à la maison” VIDEO
- Translation Prize – French-American Foundation: Find the list of FINALISTS
- SBA Federal Program kicks off- local restauranteur expressed his VIEWPOINT
- Travelers within France have been using this DOCUMENT
65 🇫🇷 films to stream for FREE from your 🛋️
- The Best French Films To Watch This Weekend — Go French Yourself
- TV5MONDE has some stellar programming in store for April — great for entertainment during shelter-in-place.
- France Today shows some wonderful photos in their article on “Armchair Travel in the Hexagon.”
- French Cultural Services does a nice job of summarizing French cultural discovery opportunities from the comfort of your home.
- Available worldwide on https://www.myfrenchfilmfestival.com until April 27!
- The MyFrenchFilmFestival team is thinking of each and every one of you and hopes that you and your family and friends are staying well in these difficult times. Some of us, around the world, are in lockdown, and for this reason we invite you to discover or again enjoy the the best that short films have to offer from the past 10 editions of MyFrenchFilmFestival. The STAY HOME edition is a selection of more than 50 short films, subtitled in many languages, available throughout the world until April 27, 2020. We hope that these films will distract, entertain, and bring comfort in the weeks ahead. Take care of yourselves. And long live cinema!
- Pendant le confinement, informez-vous avec Culturelink!