An Evening of French Song – Tulsa
March 7: An evening of French Song with performances by Marcel Van Dam, Papillon, and Susan Herndon
- Where? Stone Church, 4225 W. Fifth St, Tulsa, 74127
- Driving directions: Take HWY 412 West, exit on S 49th W Avenue, turn left on W 5th Street;
- Doors open at 5pm; Music starts at 6pm, ends approx 8:30pm
- Seating for 40 available;
- Bring your own chairs, food & drink—a casual evening;
- Order of performances: 1) Susan 2) Papillon, 3) Marcel, 4) all
- Admission price at $15 per person by advance on-line payment, below, or $20 per person at the door:
Payment $20/person at the door
Advance, online payment French songs
$15 per person
- AF de Tulsa will provide plates/napkins/utensils and water bottles or bring your own reusable container.
Click to sample some musical links, MARCEL:
Additional performances for area students of French in March, 2020 in Tulsa:
There are a variety of ways to learn the French language, but how does one inspire a young learner? One way we have found to spark their interest is by introducing musical performers who use the language. Marcel van Dam has been a favorite performer who has given time in classrooms and in auditoriums to talk through the interpretation of his lyrics at higher levels and has taught some sing-a-long with audience participation.
L’Alliance has set performance dates for students within our community and also, an evening performance for you and your friends to enjoy his lyrics along with two other performers who will share the stage with Marcel in a collaborative way.
March 3 – 6: Free Concert for Students of French with Marcel Van Dam.
Specific dates and times have been set with local participating schools and the schedule will show on our upcoming calendar events on these dates in March.
Donations are accepted on our Membership page to aid us in bringing performers to area schools. Please consider making a contribution.