For families with young children or teens, the 3rd annual World-in-the-Box is a fun, cultural event to explore together.
What: “World in a Box Day” – Cultural event for families w/ kids to travel the world through their senses
When: Saturday, August 3, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.(come-and-go format)
This year’s theme: “Universe of Stories” – Celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the Moon landing
– Get to know Tulsa’s Sister Cities and the cultures of those countries;
– Explore culture boxes representing 25+ countries around the world and how to use them as a learning tool at home or in the classroom!
– Tap into Central Library’s vast resources;
– Great selfie opportunities!
– Entertainment program
– Click on links above for more details.
– If you can spare even an hour, please email email@example.com